Senior Lot Person
Bannister Cadillac Buick GMC is looking for a reliable individual to help oversee our dealership inventory and lot display. This is hands on position that requires great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised for the majority of the day. The right candidate will have a clean driver abstract and the ability to drive all sizes of vehicles in tight spaces. A valid drivers license is a must.
Here are some of the things we offer:
- Excellent pay plan with great benefits program.
- A progressive and fun work environment.
- The opportunity for advancement within the dealership or the Bannister Automotive Group.
- A dynamic work environment.
- A work environment that appreciates you with colleagues that want you to succeed.
Here is what we are looking for:
- A presentable and professional individual that can work on their own and within a large group of high performing team members.
- A great can-do attitude.
- The ability to drive automatic and standard transmissions.
- Solid computer skills and organizational skill.
- The ability to multitask and “get the job done”.
Please forward all resumes and cover letters with references to email@example.com
Here is what we offer:
- An excellent training program.
- Top of the line equipment in an organized professional shop environment.
- A great pay plan with productivity bonuses.
- An opportunity for advancement locally and thought Western Canada.
- Excellent team members that will help you succeed.
- Here is what we are looking for:
- A team player that wants others to succeed.
- A technician that has a passion for the automotive industry.
- A hard worker that knows how to have fun and produce at the same time.
- An individual who can handle a high paced work environment.
- A technician that prides themselves in their work.
WHAT TYPE OF QUALITIES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- B e an ambassador- ability to understand that whether at work or play you represent Bannister Cadillac Buick GMC Ltd.
- A ct at all times with honesty and integrity
- N atural enthusiasm
- N oble and a trustworthy team player
- I nnate ability to be positive in both attitude and delivery
- S trong emotional intelligence – understanding of human emotions
- T rue confidence in yourself
- E mpathy- a natural listener and a true concern for your team and our customer
- R eal and genuine curiosity for learning and growing